Master Like the Pros
Alright so now that you’ve finished Mix Like the Pros, your music should be sounding pretty good! Exciting stuff…now what? Mastering of course! Mastering is the last stage in the recording process and involves processing the final mix as one stereo track, adding subtle EQ, compression, multi-band compression, stereo enhancements, and limiting to get your recording up to radio volume! This stage of the recording process is NOT to be overlooked. Yes, you’re almost totally done with your new awesome sounding recordings, but your recordings will not be ready to compete on iTunes or anywhere else for that matter if you don’t properly master your music.
In this final program, you will learn how to properly master your mixes and bring them to life with mastering. This is my favorite part of the process because after this, you finally have a nice polished recording that you can send out to all your friends and share to the world with the confidence that your music can compete with anything else out there! In the program, I will walk you through exactly how I master different genres such as pop, rock, rap, country, and more! You can also hear several different before and afters of my work here under the “Mastering Before and Afters” playlist and see for yourself what a big difference mastering makes! What are you waiting for? Get started!
Here are some before and afters of some tracks I have mastered:
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- A working computer with a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Examples: Pro Tools (this is what I use), Logic, Audacity, Reason, etc. (Audacity is totally free and has most of the capabilities of the extremely expensive DAWs. I used it before I could afford Pro Tools. CLICK HERE to go to the free download page on their website)
- A minimum of one EQ plugin, one Compressor plugin, one Reverb plugin, and a Limiter plugin (most DAWs come with these tools, but CLICK HERE to see a great list of Free Plugins)
- A genuine interest in making better music (I can only help if you want me to help you)
Here’s EXACTLY what you’ll get from investing in the MASTER LIKE THE PROS (FULL PROGRAM):
- OVER 2 HOURS of HD Videos – 3 Different Mastering Sessions from Start to Finish (7 Tracks Total)
- In-Depth, Real-Time Explanations of Mastering Techniques that will help you Master Like the Pros
- How to Use EQ, Compression, and Reverb in Mastering to Achieve a More Professional Sound
- How to Get Your Tracks LOUD and IN YOUR FACE while Maintaining the Natural Sound of Your Track
- High Quality Audio Files for ALL 3 of the Mastering Sessions – Get EXPERIENCE from MIXING REAL SESSIONS from Your Home
- Use Your Final Masters of My Sessions to BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO as a Mastering Engineer to Get Work! (POTENTIAL INCOME)
- Save Yourself THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by Learning How to Master Professional Recordings from HOME! (Save Anywhere from $150-$2000 Per Track by Learning How to Master Like the Pros Yourself)
- My FREE eBook, An Introduction to Professional Home Recording
For a Limited Time Only, I am offering the Full MASTER LIKE THE PROS Program
ONLY $37! (Over $500 Value)
Here’s a Quick Preview of the MASTER LIKE THE PROS Program:
DOWNLOAD ALL 2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES OF IN-DEPTH VIDEO
ALONG WITH THE AUDIO FILES FROM THE SESSIONS!
Is your music worth $37?
I’m so confident that you will love what I have created for you that I have a 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you tried it out and aren’t satisfied with it. If you aren’t ready to take your recordings to the next level just yet, download your FREE copy of my brand new eBook, An Introduction to Professional Home Recording, for some useful information about making great recordings from your home!
I have no doubt that you could do exactly what I did and spend years trying to figure it all out yourself, but why go through all the trial and error when I’ve already done the hard work for you!
Can’t wait to see you on the other side!